Search This Website

5/28/21

A fire broke out in a running electric wire cabin, exploding like a gas cylinder bomb.

Madhya Pradesh: A fire broke out in a running electric wire cabin, exploding like a gas cylinder bomb.








This video of the cylinder blast is from Agar Malwa in Madhya Pradesh. A gas cylinder exploded in a cabin near the Baglamukhi temple here. 

As can be seen in the video, a crowd of people has gathered on the road to see the smoke coming out of the cabin. 

Some people are also making videos of the event. Suddenly the cabin explodes and the crowd is horrified. Importantly, the power lines were broken due to strong winds on Thursday afternoon. However, the power supply was on despite the breakage.




The broken wire fell on the cabin and caught fire. After which the gas cylinder exploded. The fire was then contained by the fire department. However, large casualties were averted as the market was closed due to the lockdown situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment