Search This Website

5/12/21

Fire at Kovid Care Center in Bhavnagar:Chaos on the third floor of Hotel Generation X on Kalubha Road; 18 patients rescued


Fire at Kovid Care Center in Bhavnagar:Chaos on the third floor of Hotel Generation X on Kalubha Road; 18 patients rescued



Exercise to move patients to another hospital immediately

Fire brigade staff reached the spot on time and put out the fire
The patients were shifted to Sir Takht Singhji Hospital and Leprosy Hospital late at night

aLSO READ બાઇક ચાલકની એક ભૂલથી થયું ભયંકર એક્સિડન્ટ, હવામાં 10 ફૂટ ઉડયો યુવાન, cctv ફુટેજનો આ વિડિયો જોય હચમચી જશો,


There was a short circuit in the TV unit in room number 304 of Hotel Generation X on Kalubha Road in Bhavnagar city. The fire department was immediately contacted when the staff below was informed as the Hotel Generation X Fire Smoke Detective Alarm had started. 




While on the other hand an exercise was carried out to immediately move the patients from there to another hospital. People in the vicinity also rushed to the spot on learning of the incident and helped evacuate the patients. No casualties were reported in the incident. While 18 patients were rescued.



The whole room was gutted by the fire

At 12.24 pm on Tuesday night, a fire broke out in the TV unit in Room No. 303 on the third floor of the hotel due to a shock circuit. As a result, there was an atmosphere of panic among the patients in this covid center. However, the fire brigade staff rushed to the spot with firefighters and extinguished the fire. Hirpara, a fire brigade officer, said in a statement.

Patients were moved immediately

As soon as the fire was reported, a large crowd of relatives of Corona's patients gathered at the scene. Minister Vibhavariben Dave from Gandhinagar had inquired about this. MLA Jitubhai Waghan said the whole incident would be investigated and action would be taken against the culprits. It is also being discussed to keep more patients than allowed in this covid center.

A large number of people from the vicinity were present at the scene

First Person

Mansang Jadav (relative of the patient)

As we slept through the night, I was suddenly suffocated by a plume of smoke. - Mansang Jadav (relative of the patient)

The fire caused panic

Patients were rescued


The patients were shifted to another hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment